Friday, January 1, 2010

White Collar

White Collar is a new show on USA. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to tune into it in January. It's about a con artist and an FBI agent who have paired up to solve crimes. I've been a huge fan since the show started in October.

The show was conveniently shooting in Brooklyn Heights while I was in New York in December. We stood outside in the literally freezing rain for 2 hours with umbrellas. Poor Jenn! I had a great time though because I got to see what all went into filming a tv show. Last year in New York, I saw Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. This year, it was White Collar. Next year, who knows??

The scene Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay were filming
the camera
All that goes into filming!

the director and Tim DeKay


the camera

Happy New Year!

"Jesus answered, 'The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.'" John 6:29

No comments: