Monday, April 18, 2011

Sneak Peek: Spring Mini-Sessions



Happy Monday!

I had my first mini-session of 2011 last weekend. I'm so excited about how the photos turned out! Here are a few sneak peeks.

Also, don't forget that I have a few spots left on my upcoming May 14 mini-session at Aldridge Gardens.

Details:
Cost: $115
Time: 20 minutes
Final Product: CD with 15–25 high-resolutions, color-corrected images. Printing rights to reproduce.

E-mail lrwillia@gmail.com today to book your session!

xo,
laine



________

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Join my Facebook page. Go to www.lainewilliamsphotography.com.
Based in Birmingham, Ala., Laine Williams Photography specializes in children's and family photography.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

AHHH!! LOVE them!! Can't wait for more!!

Amber said...

Yay for using Scripture!! Such beautiful pictures of this family too!! =)