Thursday, August 4, 2011

Outtakes

Happy Thursday!

Tonight i'm going to show you what really happens behind the scenes during a photo shoot. You can capture the funniest expressions in between the "real" photography.

My sister kindly agreed to let me show her kids' outtakes. And i can just hear Kate's commentary during the whole photo event.

 Such a cute start to the photos...sweet jack is hugging kate

Kate: "whoa...why is he hanging off my neck?"

Kate: "Mom..."

Kate: "I'm outta here!"

 Kate: "Well, i'll smile and say 'cheese' for a second..."

Kate: "And that was it."
Jack: "Where are you going, Kate?"

Kate: "Mom, you may have convinced Jack this was a fun game, but you haven't convinced me yet!"

 Kate: "Oooo...mom got me!"

 Kate: "Not for long!"

 Kate: "I'm not sure what she told you, Jack. But this is not what I signed up for."

Kate: "I'll smile again for you, lulu!"
 
At the end of the day, we got a ton of great photos. Click here for the real photos from the session. But i have to say, the photos from this post are my favorite!

xo!
laine

____________

“This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’” Jeremiah 33:2–3

Join my
Facebook page. Go to www.lainewilliamsphotography.com.
Based in Birmingham, Ala., Laine Williams Photography specializes in children's and family photography   

1 comment:

Paige said...

Your commentary is probably exactly what she was thinking that day! Too funny!