Monday, August 15, 2011

Alexa: Birmingham Senior Photos

Happy Monday!

My dear friend Ann has a daughter that is a high school senior. This was my first official "senior" photo session. And i have to say . . . I loved it! It was the perfect combination of my favorite types of photography.

Alexa is a beautiful girl, inside and out. She has such a sweet spirit. We had a great morning at the Botanical Gardens. Here are some of my favorites.










xo!
laine

____________

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24

Join my Facebook page. Go to www.lainewilliamsphotography.com.
Based in Birmingham, Ala., Laine Williams Photography specializes in children's and family photography 

2 comments:

HB said...

Hmmm... I LOVE these pictures, Laine.

Laine Williams said...

thanks so much Holly!